What Is a Pool Screen?
The pool screens protect the area around your pool and give you additional space for your outdoor activities. You don’t need to worry about the insects ruining your quality time while you are relaxing in the pool area. Many property owners believe that having a swimming pool around the house is the best way to increase the value of their property. According to realtor.com adding a pool screen to the house property will add 7% to the value of your home when you are ready to sell.
Apart from keeping you away from bugs, and debris, the pool enclosures also save you from harmful UV rays while also increasing the life of the chlorine that is added to the pool. If you are planning to install pool screen enclosures, then schedule a personal demo with us and consult with our patio services specialists at +1 (877) 690-0072 today (arrival and free measurement).
What Is a Patio Enclosure?
A patio enclosure is a kind of home addition to your outdoor space that adds more fun and solitude. The patio enclosures are designed with numerous window openings to let the abundance of light inside. The patio enclosures are faced with strong hurricanes, hence they need to be built strong and durable while keeping the design and engineering solutions in harmony with the landscape.
At Patio Screen Pro, we use strong aluminum frameworks and follow great engineering solutions to fixate the roof braces combined with a special type of hardware to secure the hull to the concrete deck. Whether you’re looking to close off an existing patio or porch or if looking to add a brand-new patio to your home, Patio Screen Pro has got you covered! We have years of experience in the field. We make custom patio enclosures for house owners like you.
Our technicians at Patio Screen Pro are qualified and experienced and understand all your patio needs. Additionally, we provide our clients with a satisfactory experience from the first call to support service till the end of the project.
Benefits Of Installing
Patio Screen Enclosures
Pool enclosures have many features and advantages. The screen design of the patios has a special type of movable structure and is based on a metal profile frame.
The canvas has a special type of cord inside the patio which serves as a guide when the screen is closed. Let us see look at them more in detail.
- The patios are designed in such a way that they provide full protection of your pool premises from debris and insects.
- The design of the patio is made according to the size of the individual by considering all the nuances.
- Various canvases and color profiles are added to the patios to make them look bright and attractive.
- Our patios come with a long service life when taken proper maintenance and care.
- With our patios, various types of installation are possible.
- Our patios are so strong that they can resist any kind of weather conditions and other external factors.
- Our patio screens contain screens with large coverings and do not create any friction or wear out quickly.
We customize the pool screen’s color according to the client’s needs. The standard color of a unique patio screen is white and brown. According to the RAL catalog, the color code of the white screen is 9016, and the brown is (RAL #8017). But you can choose any color for your profile guides and frame.
As soon as you contact us our representatives will calculate the cost of pool screens after inspecting and measuring your pool. The cost and installation of the screen depend on various factors that cannot be foreseen remotely.
We offer free estimation, subject to the order of screens including installation.
Tips to Maintain Your Patios for A Long Life
Patio and pool enclosures are easy to use and maintain. These tips will help you take them to the long run.
- Remove any dust accumulated on the screen with a damp sponge. Do this way for at least 1-2 a month.
- Clean and lubricate all mechanisms of your patio pool enclosures once every 4 months
- Do not allow your pets to crawl on canvas
- Do not attempt to repair the canvas by yourself (for these you need professional help to identify the problem and solve it)
- If you find a defect on your screen contact us immediately
Following these simple steps allows you to take your product easily for years to work.
Our customers receive a guarantee for both the product and the service. On request, you can get a warranty along with the additional benefits. Additionally, our representative will come and service your screens every 6 months.
Patio Screen Pro provides the best quality with an affordable price ratio. We value reputation hence, we set a high standard of service and confidently comply with it. If you are looking for a professional service by industry experts contact us today at +1 (877) 690-0072.